Inspired by nature, simple but effective sterling silver locket with flower pattern
All of our jewellery will arrive lovingly packaged in a gift box with tissue and a gift bag.
925 Sterling Silver
All our jewellery is made from solid 925 Sterling Silver. This is an alloy which is 92.5% silver by weight, with the other 7.5% a combination of other metals to increase hardness and strength. It is the perfect material for beautiful, elegant, durable jewellery.
About Frankie & Flo
At Frankie & Flo, we've put together a high-quality costume/fashion jewellery collection to serve any need, or eventuality. Our company ethos is simple, provide excellent customer service, a user friendly shopping experience, great value and a sensational end result.
Our Loyalty Scheme
For every pound that you spend with us, we will reward you with a loyalty point that can be redeemed, during checkout, against future purchases. Each loyalty point is worth 10 pence, so spend £50 and get £5 to spend on some more of our beautiful jewellery. If you choose to register with us during checkout we will also give you another 50 loyalty points to get you started.